15 Incredible Weight-Loss Transformations

Get inspired by real women who've lost major pounds.
BY ABIGAIL L. CUFFEY

Martha Price, 52, Stoneham, Mass.

Sometimes the hardest part of making a big change is getting motivated. Which is why we’ve found 15 seriously inspiring women who have lost anywhere from 84 to 206 pounds. Their weight-loss secret? Good old-fashioned healthy eating and exercising.
15 Incredible Weight-Loss Transformations
www.goodhousekeeping.com/
"I started working with a weight-loss coach at Healthy Fit for Women in Woburn, Mass. The key was slowly making changes in the way I ate, which eventually led to permanent habits," says Martha Price. "I used to think I was eating 'healthy' foods, but my portions were way too large, not to mention packed with sugar. I started eating breakfast, then tried to eat five small meals a day, every three hours, instead of larger ones later in the day."source
Thank you for reading our article, may be useful for you all.
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment