Can not weighed because of Too Fat, Tanisha Cut Weight 46 Kg

New York , USA - Every scales definitely has the maximum number in each scale , depending on the brand . But all have one thing in common , ie if you weight can not be weighed because it exceeds the maximum , it means your weight is excessive . And that is experienced by Tanisha Williams ( 29 ) .

Tanisha one day try a pair of scales , but in fact Tanisha weight exceeds the capacity of the scales so that he did not know how much weight the exact figure . He was surprised not to play . " I read the scales packing boxes and written that the maximum weight is 159 kg . Means my weight is more than that number , " said Tanisha .



Tanisha According to estimates , the current weight is about 181 kg . Feeling angry with himself , he then used the anger to change the pattern of her life . " I 'll never get over it , for it has made ​​me realize that I only had two choices : change or die , " he continued .

How does weight not continue to soar , since childhood despite knowing his family has a history of diabetes and hypertension , Tanisha had never tried to live a healthy life . Junk food and Chinese food is a favorite food , so it could be said he rarely cooks and just rely on eating outside the home .

" For the moment , I am considering surgery , But the doctor refused because I did not have medical problems that require me to surgery . Finally I did a lot of research on what I needed to do . Counting calories , increase fiber and drink lots of water almost every day . Me too Zumba workout at home , "said Tanisha .

In the third month , Tanisha lose weight as much as 13 kg . Quite satisfied with the results of her hard work , she carried on her diet plan . Tanisha is also getting used to only eat salad as a snack . Through recipes he found on an online site , it is also becoming more common to cook their own food at home.info
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment